Wild Makeup: Wild Fire Summer Fairy

It's been a while since I did a wild look..  The Midsummer Fairy Rede, Melbourne's biggest Fairy Parade was an excellent opportunity to go all out.. 
Our household decided on a seasonal theme - I was a Summer themed Fire Fairy.. 
For this I wanted to be really bright, so I went straight for the professional pigments. I used Concrete Minerals in (L to R): Vegas, Risqué, Ember and Fame
I also used Medusa Makeup Gel Eyeliner in Redy or Not for extra oomph and saving power on the red. 
I needed my lip colour to last all day, so I used the super long lasting liquid lipstick from Menow - this one is No 33 Currant Red.  - I added a touch of Fame for an ombre look. 



We also made headdresses and wings, which was a lot of fun, and a great way to prototype up some more stuff for Adored Adornments







My daughter was a Winter Ice Fairy, and her makeup required a more subtle palate..

From left to right:


Farore's Wind - Shiro Cosmetics
Quantum - AFK Cosmetics
Diamond Dust & Element Zero - Geek Chic Cosmetics
Lexington - Glamour Doll Eyes





For the snowflakes and white detailing, I turned again to the Medusa Makeup Gel Eyeliners - this time in "White Noise".

 The wings and headdresses will be up for sale in Adored Adornments in the next few days. We had such a lot of fun at the parade, and ended up walking just under 7km, quite the workout!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment